1. How do i get my product?
We deliver your products to your residence or place of work. Delivery within Nairobi in Kenya is completely free, but charges shall apply for all other areas. Our shopping cart will update with appropriate shipping charge when shopping.
2. How can i pay for my products?
Our website accepts ALL major cards and mobile money payments through Paypal & Pesapal.We also accept direct cash and cheque deposits into our bank account which is provided on checkout.Choose preferred option on checkout at the bottom of page.
3. Can i exchange or return my product?
If you receive a defective product, we shall accept a return within 4 days of product purchase.Exchanges shall only be accepted if the product is still in pristine condition,see terms and conditions.
* Please note that customized products are not eligible for exchange or return.
4. Do you make custom products?
Yes, we do.
• Contact us with the details of your request for us to have a look (detailed Pictures will be highly appreciated)
• We will then advise on the type of leather and accessories to use, the approximate time it will take for the request to be fulfilled and share the quotation.
• We will require a full payment for the order to be processed.
• Once the product is ready, we will contact you for delivery.
6. Do you produce for distribution, wholesale & OEM
Sure, we do.
We offer large discounts on wholesale orders. Contact us now for a copy of our catalogue.
* Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts on sample orders.Samples have to be purchased at retail prices (website prices including shipping).
7. Does my leather product require any special care?
Yes.While leather products last a lifetime, it does require continuous care and maintenance.
Here’s what to do.
1.Occasionally clean your product with a damp sponge or clean cloth. Never use a wet item or anything other than water to clean your product.
2.Regularly spread a dab of hide cream on your product to maintain its condition and replace oils lost through everyday wear. Never use cream on suede or velvet leather.
3.Keep your leather product away from oil, since oil may darken leather permanently.
4.Avoid getting your leather product wet. However, if it does, don’t panic,just wipe the leather with a damp cloth or sponge to avoid hide marks and allow it to dry naturally without exposure to direct sunlight.